Dr. Lynne Green of Green Streak Programs is presenting her two day IBIS Modeling Seminar October 9-10, 2008 in Freemont CA. Agenda includes:
- IBIS syntax and the IBIS parser
- The IBIS 4.2 specification
- The IBIS Quality Checklist
- Model validation and model accuracy
- Creating IBIS models from SPICE
- Creating IBIS models from test data
- Differential models in IBIS
- Modeling packages and interconnects (PKG, EBD, ICM)
- Touchstone and S-parameters in IBIS
- AMS and SPICE: External circuits and models
Seminars are limited to 20 people. Materials include all handouts and a copy of the book Semiconductor Modeling: For Simulating Signal, Power, and Electromagnetic Integrity, plus a CD containing the handouts, the IBIS Quality Checklist, “good” and “bad” IBIS example files, and selected papers. Lunch is also included.
Full details and registration at Green Streak Programs website.