Our High Speed Digital team here at Agilent EEsof EDA is growing and so we’ve opened a req for a senior position.
Job Title: Application Development Specialist
Description: This is a key application-specific Product Planning role that operates between R&D and the Field Sales organization.
Chosen candidate will have these responsibilities:
- Provide technical and application leadership to the Agilent EEsof EDA Division in the area of High-Speed Digital (HSD) Design
- Work as part of a small core team that develops the strategy, product plans, and roadmaps for this business area
- Work closely with R&D to translate high-level customer needs into product requirements
- Track and evaluate R&D’s progress towards committed requirements by evaluating pre-released versions
- Disseminate HSD application expertise on capabilities in our products through creation and delivery of workshops, webcasts, white papers, internal training, and Design Guides.
- Assist the field AE in escalations that result from atypical pre-sales evaluations
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as an Applications Engineer or in Business development/product planning role (with typically 9 to 15 years practical experience)
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability or knowledge of product marketing including a wide variety of marketing programs and techniques
- Has a strong bias toward customers and enjoys developing relevant and timely technical application material
- Background working directly with field sales and application engineering teams
Business: Electronic Measurements Group
Job Category: Marketing
Job Sub-Category: Application Dev Engineer/Scientist
Country or Area: United States
Town/City: Santa Clara, Santa Rosa, Westlake Village
Job Type: Experienced
Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time